Friday 10 April 2015

South East Asia Adventures!



I arrived in Bangkok late after a delayed connection at Dubai at 9pm. Just enough time to grab some street food  and a bottle of Leo beer before I hit the Hay. I stayed at Lub D Hostel in Silom, the same place I used on my trip to Bangkok last year. Cheap and comfortable. It was tempting to join in with the crowd who were heading off at midnight for a night  of  beer in the Land of Smiles, but I had to get up early for my flight to Laos the next day. I was good and woke up relatively fresh at 7 AM the next morning.


Laos

Vientianne

My flight to Vientianne was smooth and the service on my Thai airways flight was excellent. An hour after take off and we already on the ground in Laos! Not my ideal way of travelling but I had limited time, so the flight was a good time saver.






























































































































Luang Prabang




































































































































































































































Vietnam


Hanoi

























































Sa Pa
























































































































































































Ninh Binh





















Ha Long Bay























Hanoi



























Cambodia


Siem Reap

















































































































Thailand


Bangkok
























Kanchanaburi
























































 














































No comments:

Post a Comment